Saturday, April 17, 2010

ACG MEMBERS,AND ART AND CRAFT LOVERS

Hi everybody!
it's been quite a while i didn't update my blog because i've been quite busy these few months.
And today i've the opportunity to browse my blog.
And there are no new mails for me.
And i thank my two nieces,ANISAH MUNIRAH  and ALIAH NADHIRAH for helping me to update my blog.
For the time being,i am still busy with my embroidery and embroidery class.
And at the same time,i am also busy with the volunteer works.
At these very moment , i am babysitting my 5 lovely nieces which i love sooooo much!!
because their parents are not around.


   


NUWAIRAH(WAWA)
THE YOUNGEST BABY
3 YEARS OLD


That's all for now.
Goodnight all!!
Salam 1 Malaysia.

No comments:

Click : comments (at the end of each post)

-- if you would like to drop me a line or share an opinion or sembang-sembang saje?

Here's the FIRST response to my blog (sent by email) :
Salam k yong! Congrats! Really marvelous seeing your blogspot! From, Adik angkat mu Khairul Husni!

KakYong: Thks so much... Lain kali click comment (diatas), ya. Senang nak baca